Friday

INSECTS- Wasps
I was lucky enough to get 2 different varieties. There was 3 of them busily building a nest on my plant. You can see the feelers of the other ones.







Well I am now the proud owner of 2 very blurry photos of dragonflies. By taking Stevens advice I managed to at least get them into the frame. Maybe I will really get a shot that is post worthy this weekend. However I did get butterfly photos and again it was thanks to Steven. I just watched and noticed which flower seemed popular, focused and waited until one landed. Love the shape of the eyes.
This one is a bit too much in the shadow, but I was just pleased to actually get him before he flew away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerrin/David you are so darn clever
you.Thank you for sharing your talent.Keep up the good work...Cheers Evelyn M