Tuesday

Yesterday in the garden
Went on the daily quest for dragonflies. Saw heaps even identified that there were 2 different varieties flying around. But did I get even a hint of a photo!!! I'm starting to think that one would have to land on the lens for me to get a shot. But this flying beetle did his best to attract my attention. Then I tried moving the branch to get a better angle and he flew away.


Looked it up in the gardening book and discovered Apple Blossom is the name of this colour of hippeastrum.


This is one of those little tiny miniture roses. It is growing in a pot, sitting in the garden and I barley noticed the bud. It was the larger flower that is open behind it that caught my eye, while looking for butterflies.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

The pic of the rose is gorgeous!

Carly said...

Hi Kerrin :)

I saw this entry yesterday, when I dropped by to see your Round Robin entry. It took my breath away! It is so gorgeous, I just had to come back and tell you how much I enjoyed seeing it. :) Lovely.

Always, Carly